11/15/08

Back on Snow!

Whats up family,

I wanted to write and share my excitement with everyone.  I am finally skiing for the first time since my fractured knee cap last March!  It is great to be in the cold and back at my first love.  We are in Summit, CO skiing at Arapahoe Basin.  Most of the resorts here are open with a few groomed runs but the coverage is getting better as it has been snowing a few inches everyday.  The training is good and hopefully we will be jumping some time next week.  

I will be in Colorado until December 21st.  I have a U.S. Team Camp November 24-December 5.  Then I head down to Telluride for the first 
Jeep King of the Mountain Skier Cross event.  Immediately following that I go up to Winter Park for U.S. Team Selections event.  The next 6 weeks are going to be busy but there is nothing I would rather be doing.  Pray for snow!

No comments: