7/8/09

Lots of wood, a swimer or two, and me and my WRSI hailmary are tight!

What up all. Checking in here from the north west US in Montana. Are creek season is winding down and the water is dropping. It has been a good season though. Due to a lack of funds from recent trips my spring exploits this season stayed within one tank of gas. But, after all my travels, it was just what the river doc ordered. The following pictures are from my back yard creeks in the bitterroot mountains south of Missoula, Idaho, and the crazy mountains east of Bozeman.
















er
Matt, Pj, and myself lassoing out another piece of wood then z-dragging it to the side. This is a common practice in heavily wooded creeks of Montana








More wood on Big Timber creek. Its all worth it though for the goods.












No comments: