8/16/10

Jay Panther Skiing Down Under

Hello,


I am writing today from Perisher Blue, New South Whales Australia! We left Tuesday evening and arrived at our inn Thursday night. Today we skied for the first time and the course is awesome. It is the equivalent of our January here and they have gotten over six feet of snow in the last week and a half. The training is going to be great and we get to compete the next two weekends.


I saw my first kangaroo and Emu (second largest bird behind the ostrich) today. The scenery is beautiful and the people are great. In the short time I have been here, Australia has been everything I had hoped it would be. Thank you so much for the love and support. I will write to let you know how the rest of my trip goes and I will include some photos and video.


Jay Panther

No comments: