11/5/10

Back to the South East

Well things have started to pick up down south got Green Race coming up tomorrow and plenty of other boating opportunities as the rainy/snowy season begins to pickup. The home run Cheoah will also be going off on saturday as well so in general its going to be an awesome weekend! Now I just got to make the choice! Go and paddle in to check out the race or hit Cheoah and squeeze the last good drop of playboating out. I just got done working and am ready to head back down there. Speaking of the Green and Cheoah though got a little video I have tossed on here with some stuff from the summer on those rivers, hope everyone likes it. Other then that I will be getting back to the rivers so I am sure I will have some more video and pictures to toss up on here soon and hope everyone has clean lines out there, peace Paul.

No comments: